Uh oh! =\

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
Yata
New visitors - please read the rules.

My hd was going agonizingly slow, so I was going through the BIOS options about IDE busmasters(whether that would have helped, I have no idea). There were two similar options, an onboard busmaster, and I believe the other was a PCI IDE busmaster. I turned the onboard one off, PCI - on. When I rebooted none of my drives were recognized and I couldn't get back into the BIOS. Is there anyway to reverse the damage my noob self did?
Thanks for any input, my apologies if there's already a thread about this.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Check your manual for a clear CMOS jumper.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
Yata
New visitors - please read the rules.

Thanks man, I'm ALMOST back to normal lol...I did what you said, and now it brings me to where I define the array or something..It has options for Auto setup etc, but there's a blinking box that the drive isn't connected or something...and to check the power to it. I try to press 1 (the option for auto setup of the drive parameters) but it just restarts, bringing me back to the menu. When I press esc. from that error message, it loads up windows fine. Could you please explain what I'm doing wrong?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

You need to disable the onboard RAID-controller or at least the bios. Again, check your manual for that.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...