HELP ME

How-to identify your motherboard ?
olea000
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have one DTK bookPC. i dont know what r mobo manufacturer, i see only one id PSKBM1 V1.6.
Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
BIOS v1.09 6A69MH0AC
First u must to know, im not a proff in PC.
And i have one prbl , when i start my pc on screen apear "CMOS checksum error - loading default" "press F1 to continue or DEL for BIOS setup". After i press F1 PC r death (i use Win XP). Whent i try to change someting in BIOS setup, after save and restart apear same message "CMOS ...", and i cant boot from CD or Floopy, dont recognize nothing.

If u can help me plz.
zonxar
Master Flasher

It appears tobe a PcChips BKI810 V1.6 board, compare with this image:

Manual link

Perhaps the easiest thing to try would be to remove the coin battery near the IDE cable connection at the front of the motherboard (pay close attention to the way the battery is inserted because it has to go back in the same way). Leave it out for about a minute, which gives you time to write down the information from the battery - you may need to replace it. Reinstall the battery and see if it will boot. If not, try replacing the battery and try again. Let us know if this works or not.

My apologies for the image size...

:)
olea000

zonxar wrote:It appears tobe a PcChips BKI810 V1.6 board

Manual link

Perhaps the easiest thing to try would be to remove the coin battery near the IDE cable connection at the front of the motherboard (pay close attention to the way the battery is inserted because it has to go back in the same way). Leave it out for about a minute, which gives you time to write down the information from the battery - you may need to replace it. Reinstall the battery and see if it will boot. If not, try replacing the battery and try again. Let us know if this works or not.

My apologies for the image size...

:)
battery was "big" problem. I put one new and all woork great.

thank you zonxar
zonxar
Master Flasher

Hi olea000,

I'm glad to hear you found the problem and everything is working okay again!

:D
olea000

zonxar wrote:Hi olea000,

I'm glad to hear you found the problem and everything is working okay again!

:D
im glad too. u sent one mobo picture. wasnt my mobo. i havent free slots on mobo r verry small.

anyway thankx again zonxar