Boot failiure..need help

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Crisstian
New visitors - please read the rules.

First of all i must apologize because i`m from Romania and my english is bad :( i have a big problem. While i was trying to update my bios with MSI Live Update, the blue screen apeared ! The PC woun`t start, the monitor is black and it`s like i don`t have any signal. I Found on the net that i must make a bootable disket and copy the old bios, the flash utility and to make an autoexec.bat, but the problem is that when i start my computer, it won`t boot from the floppy. What should i do? I need your help ! I Have a MSI K8N Neo v2.0 mainboard (socket 754, nforce 3 chipset). Please help me!

I have award bios...
http://www.msicomputer.com/support/BIOS ... covery.asp
Denniss
BIOS Guru

If computer is totally dead, no signal, no floppy activity, then your Flashrom has to be externally reprogrammed. With activity there is some small chance for recovery.

The next time do not use Windows flasher unless you are really sure you have no Virus infection or similar, OC and aggressive memory timings have been reduced to standard configuration, there's no antivirus or similar activity on your system during flashing.
Yaye
BIOS Rookie

Never use MSI Live Update: it has got many bugs, it is totally unsure for flashing bios.

I tryed this Windows flasher many times on different MSI Board, but crashes many times.

Also the customer care service (support) don't give you good news: use this forum.