Yellow flashes

BIOS Questions that don't belong in the other forums. Read them!
Mattdraco
New visitors - please read the rules.

OK, I have recently removed a trojan, which I think may have caused the driver for my motherboard or bios to be messed up (this is what my friend says). When I start up my computer, if I click on the desktop, the icons flash in and out like a buffer would to provide a different frame for the computer screen. I cannot surf the web because if I am in internet explorer, it will just keep resetting my home page like I had kept clicking on it. Also, like the flashes on my icons, the colors sometimes flash between normal and a yellowish color.

When I reinstalled windows, I just put in the disk, and let it delete the partition in about 2 seconds, then I made a new partition and installed over that. Is this wrong?

1 more thing- When I start up my computer, the primary and secondary slave masters arent detected properly, and my computer makes a ticking noise when it starts up because of this.
-Any help would be truly appreciated, thanks.
Mattdraco
New visitors - please read the rules.

Just 1 more thing.....
I have the disk for my motherboard, which is a p25g. It says that it has drivers, acrobat reader, and user manuals on it, however, when I install the program to detect the drivers my computer needs, it tries to open a file called rebo6230.rra, which my computer cannot open. I have run out of things to try, and any help would be much appreciated.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

and my computer makes a ticking noise when it starts up because of this.
that is a harddisk that needs replacement soon.

All drivers/downloads for yoyr PC Chips P25G board can be found here:
http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Downlo ... 35&LanID=2
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...