How-to identify your motherboard ?
rympwer5
New visitors - please read the rules.

good...
can you tell me what is in the updated bios - can I look at the info somewhere or somehow ?
and , um...
I can't get to the old motherboards website that I saw - once - on Chaintech's website . I want to get at all the drivers for the 7AIA0 motherboard .
The link I saw looked like the same link someone put up on this website somewhere , it had 8008 in it I think .
I tried the link on this website and someone had said they couldn't because from here because they had a firewall problem but I disabled my firewall and still couldn't get through .
I've asked at Chaintech too and so far I've had a .DAT file and my OE file returned to me , so I'm not too sure what has happened .
What do you think the problem could be ?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

the old models website is probably on a spare server and it must be heavily loaded because it's still reachable every now and then but only just. In the coming months I'm planning to do a major overhaul of my website and this means I'll put online manuals and bioses for chaintech. The driver stuff can be found in the manual, you do not need specific chaintech drivers for the chipset/audio, it might even be better to use the newer generic drivers from the chip manufacturers.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
KURIAKI

More than 100,000 BIOS strings in my database just now!
http:/ /www.kuriaki.has.it/
http:/ /www.supportbios.info
------------------------------------------
Saludos desde Cancun, Mexico
KURIAKI
rympwer5
New visitors - please read the rules.

...I'm going searching - thankyou men .