Dell Inspiron motherboardproblem...please help

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
cuatroydiez81
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi, I need help on this, I have a Dell Inspiron 5160 Notebook. When i turn it on, everything is fine, Dell's logo comes up and there is a message at bottom that says "Bios Revision A05" and a graphic shows that something is been loaded but then it stops and it stays like that. I have asked a couple of people and they have told me that there is a problem in the motherboard or in the Bios. I dont want to buy a new laptop, should i get a new motherboard and replace it? if that's the case how do i do that?. Thank you.
Sharedoc
Notebook Genius

Propably mainboard or harddrive problem.
lucky4u25
New visitors - please read the rules.

Have you resolved the problem? I am getting similar issue on my Dell Inspiron 5160.
beatoem
Chip off the ol' block

try f8 prompt + select last known good config,if no go,repower f8 then try safe mode,+ uninstall the video drivers ,if no go ,repower f8 then try enable vga mode,if no go install the same xp os cd repower after it loads ,select repair go into black page select os # ,password or enter if none then on the c or d prompt type fixmbr,that is the best way to rid of dos stealth virus attacks which no windows anti virus or cleaner program in the planet could ever remove permanently.
(because it loads before windows even is detected) 8O ,assuming of course the hdd or mobo didnt cark it first 8)
d saint"