How to go to Phoenix BIOS "Advanced" menu (acer as

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
wcp
New visitors - please read the rules.

Acer aspire 1650 series (1652WMLi)
Phoenix BIOS

Default factory settings, the 'advanced' menu of the BIOS is empty with the following message:
"All items on this menu cannot be modified in user mode. If any items require changes, please consult your system Supervisor"
Sp i cant enter it or doesnt even asks for a password or whatever. And im the damn supervisor. So i though id set a pass for supervisor in the 'security' menu. Now ive set a password for 'supervisor' and one for 'user'.

Now when i enter the BIOS, it asks for a pass. I enter the 'supervisor' pass, it accepts, i go to the 'advanced' menu, and guess what it says again:
"All items on this menu cannot be modified in user mode. If any items require changes, please consult your system Supervisor"

So nice they make these kinda things so logical. Really really logical. I log in as supervisor and only the f****g advanced menu sees me agian as just a user. Searched all over the internet, some have the same problem but NO SOLUTIONS.

I need some help...
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

email Acer tech support, it's their st*pid hardware you are having trouble with, they should know. It could be as simple as going into the CMOS with F11 or something, I've seen stuff like that on other boards...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
wcp
New visitors - please read the rules.

called them and they couldnt help me 'because you have installed another version of windows not from the original cd that was from the laptop'

I said what does that have to do with anything? it's still all exactly the same. Then she got annoyed because i kept asking she might as well just answer it but no... WTF

anyway, anyone got the answer here?