Help Accessing Boot Menu on Gigabyte Sabre 15 to Recover BIOS Password

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
Maxe
New visitors - please read the rules.

I'm attempting to recover or find out the BIOS password on my Gigabyte Sabre 15 laptop using Rufus, CMOSPWD, and an empty USB stick. But the problem is that I need to access to boot menue, but I cannot. Here is why: In the first step, I created a bootable FreeDOS drive and moved the CMOSPWD folder to the USB stick's root directory. Then, in the second step, I inserted the USB stick into the target computer and tried to boot from it. However, I'm encountering an issue when trying to access the command prompt (CMD) through the boot menu. Despite restarting my Gigabyte Sabre 15, I am unable to find the boot menu. When I power on the laptop, it displays options like F2 for BIOS setup, F9 for system recovery, and F12 for the boot option menu. Unfortunately, there's no other option available to access the boot menu, such as pressing the ESC key as in other models. I have tried various keys like ESC, DEL, TAB, F1, F8, F10, and F9, but none of them work to open the boot menu. If I press F2 or F12, it only takes me to the BIOS setup, which requires a password. My objective is to recover the BIOS password using the mentioned tools and steps. Could you please provide guidance on how to access the boot menu on a Gigabyte Sabre 15 to recover the password?