Search found 5 matches

by pptwo
Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:51 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: uniflash "file size does not match Rom size"
Replies: 18
Views: 26021

RainBow.. are you sure to TRIMP the end of the file... or the begining of the file!??? because when i view the file with text editor i see alot of "yyyyy" at the begining of the file... where the end of the file seems to have data.!!! one more thing~ When you say Cut the .Rom file... can i use a tex...
by pptwo
Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:18 pm

Thanks again..

well... when i try to boot with that bios it will just show me empty screen.. i guess there is no info inside.... plus i don't have any friend that use Tyan..
i guess my best chance is to order one online.!!! :(

does anyone know any good site for canada (toronto)??
by pptwo
Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:27 pm

Thanks for the fast reply!!! i did the windows98 boot disk with the F5 key... But that didn't help!! uniflash still says the same message!!! i had tried the phlash16 on the asus motherboard but it frezees at checking Bios OR could i use phlash16 on asus motherboard??!!? i think the Bios is still goo...
by pptwo
Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:04 am

uniflash "file size does not match Rom size"

when i try to hot flash my Bios using uniflash i got an error message something like "file size doean't match rom size" This is what happen... i was flashing my tyan s2460 using phlash but it freezes at the erasing stage... so i hot flash my bios using an asus mother board but from uniflash i get th...