Search found 5 matches

by quimls
Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 pm
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: BIOS Update to Epox EP-8K9A
Replies: 7
Views: 4968

Re: BIOS Update to Epox EP-8K9A

Hi, here i am again with more questions! I don´t want to be anoying,but the truth is that i don´t know much of software,and i really don´t want to mess things up! :oops: I haven´t runned the motherboard update yet,because i am not soo sure about how to do that.I explain; i unzipped the file you send...
by quimls
Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi again, SUPER!!Thanks a lot!! I haven´t runned it yet,but i´ll do it straight after this post. I´ll let you know how it went. About the internet explorer,i agree with you,i don´t thing this update will solve anything about the trouble i´m having. I was just considering to try another engine,like G...
by quimls
Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm

There may be other reasons why your board is not working properly. What is the exact issue you are having? Anyway, can you reply with the **/**/****-KT400-8235-6A6L*PA*C string, shown on startup? This way we can see what version of the bios you have now. Hi Edwin, thanks a lot for your reply! I am ...
by quimls
Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 pm

BIOS Update to Epox EP-8K9A

Hey there, is there anyone that could help me to get a BIOS update to my epox ep-8k9a? I am having big trouble with my computer,and i am sure thats also something to do with my mobo.I realise that it never been updated!! And i can see that epox doesn´t exist anylonger,and is no site or any online su...