Asrock b350 chipset ram question.

Is your memory not fully recognized? (Intel VX chipset Memory recognition)
x58 haze
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello Everyone I wanted to know how can I properly know if my pair of ram are actually properly detected or by example how can i know if my motherboard Asrock b350 fatal1ty is properly assign the real Stock timings to my pair of rams: patriot 3200 mhz models PV48-g320c6k 16-16-16-18

I-m written this because i not a satisfied user, i have a ryzen cpu 5 1600 stock clock 3.2 and rams 2135 stock, without using the XMP 2.0 profile, and i dont know i feel like my PC is not good, i feel like visual lag, or poor frame-rate even if frame rate (fps) are high or steady or consistent, games seems awful... like Visual lag :/

I dont get stuttering is like games behaved slow, the mouse sensation, the visual things at my monitor, i know my monitor is not 144hz but at least is a Syncmaster T200 g 1680x1050 2ms 60hz up to 75, and thinks is that when i just shut down my pc for 7-8 hours and it boot, the first 20/30 minut pc feels so good, but them plop it decrease, :/

So i was wondering can this be because of maybe motherboard doesnt assign properly timings for Ram? even in stock? like bad TFAW or TRCP? or idk?

I have everything new in my hardware except the: Power supply and my monitor
But the thing can a PSU even with good reads of 12 v 3.3 or 5v can that be the culprit of poor performance?

or can be the case itself? i always ensure to check things like: RJ-45 Cable ethernet that is not so longer, i ensure about disconnecting onboard Lan network integrated, to test a USB Ethernet card instead, i have tried many thing , but problem persist, i was wondering if that the PSU? or something in AMD BIOS?

sorry for being annoying but i really need help, thanks.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

You need to specify more about your machine, what GPU, what internet speed at your ISP, what power supply, what games are you experiencing lag in and so on.

Sounds almost like the heatsink/fan is not properly mounted on the CPU so it clocks itself back when overheating.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...