Search found 6 matches

by tccat1
Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:38 pm
Forum: Notebook BIOS and other problems
Topic: gericom ego no boot from usb :(
Replies: 6
Views: 6538

just going to do that now mate just trying how to figure out how to burn with nero onto cd as i have no floppy drive ive made the boot cd just didnt know that i had to extract the files 1st :( thats all sorted now upadated the bios and yes its gone to that one that you said but still have no option...
by tccat1
Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:11 pm

just going to do that now mate just trying how to figure out how to burn with nero onto cd as i have no floppy drive
by tccat1
Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:23 pm

thx for the reply no theres not that option in there its very limited when i go to the boot option thers only my cd rom and hard drive and disable option and nothing else would this just be hidden in the bios?when i hit f11 at start up it just shows the same cdrom and harddrive iknow that the laptop...
by tccat1
Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:14 am
Forum: In-depth High-tech BIOS section
Topic: gericom ego ms1003 no boot from usb option :(
Replies: 0
Views: 4203

gericom ego ms1003 no boot from usb option :(

hello all nice forum here im wondering if anyone can help me out i wanted to run linux off a flash usb stick .but ive found out that i dont have the option to boot from usb in the bios menu is this possible? the laptop is a gericom ego ms1003 the bios is AMIBIOS version a10031g7 v5.40 build date 06/...
by tccat1
Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:49 pm

gericom ego no boot from usb :(

hello all nice forum here im wondering if anyone can help me out i wanted to run linux off a flash usb stick .but ive found out that i dont have the option to boot from usb in the bios menu :( is this possible? the laptop is a gericom ego ms1003 the bios is AMIBIOS version a10031g7 v5.40 build date ...