Search found 11 matches

by tenacious
Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:37 pm
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: Uniflash with hot-swapping.
Replies: 2
Views: 3662

Uniflash with hot-swapping.

Ok, So there are a lot of the same "Wrong Bios flashed" probs, but all with different hardware. So heres my new Story. Ok I had a Jetway 663AS Pro with Duron 700 (for the missus), which I thought had a corrupt BIOS, so left it until I had spare money to play about with to get testing. I have found o...
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:12 pm
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: BIOS Reprogrammer
Replies: 16
Views: 10246

Jetway board

I am using the Jetway board as this is the only one that is displaying this message. I am mainlyt working on a solution to the jetway board as this is the newer board. I have tried different Variations with the CPU and MB that I have explained earlier. Not much luck yet. Still reading, any ideas for...
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:45 pm

protection

where is the BIOS protection is it in the BIOS, on the motherboard? is it programmed into the BIOS and can only be changed once in the BIOS
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:28 pm

Other Flashing utils

Anyother flashing utils recommended?
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:49 pm

switches

Switches I have used are the default ones that Jetway recommend but are really no use /sn /py /cc /r /nbl.

But I am going to give the NBL another try.

brb...
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:25 pm

Hmmz

Well to your last reply the BIOS's are physically different ones with the legs and the others the pcpp type or something. anyway results for latest flashing. 7.08 of AWDFLASH from that last link still didnt work, but different error it is now giving me a checksum code: B254H Something to work on i s...
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:06 pm

Ok, I am gonna try his version of AWDFLASH.

EEEEK! Just read an article on rainbow for hot swapping! Dont like the sound of that, but anyways, The BIOS's in both machines are different :(

right brb in a mo!!! :)
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:49 pm

Flash Version

The AWDFLASH Version is the one supplied on the makers website www.jetway.com.tw

Version 8.08

Uniflash, is this advisable?
by tenacious
Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:24 pm

Excellent!

Thank-you for this link I shall look into this. Obviously my problem is that I have a BIOS damaged by a virus :((((( (So Much for BIOS Protection), The virus also ditched my other 2 PC's on my home network! So I have had to borrow my mothers PC (Cyrix MII300, Dont laugh) to get onto the net! I am go...
by tenacious
Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:05 pm

BIOS Reprogrammer

I Have found schematics for a BIOS reprogrammer, but Really would prefer a serial version, anyone know where I can find details of a serial programmer?

Thx, ']['enacious