BIOS for ECS-M810DLU

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
s3tsuna
New visitors - please read the rules.

Need Bios patch ECS - M810DLU to run widescreen
cp
BIOS Guru

Need you to read sticky thread in this section and check download page so i don't have to post the same stuff over and over again.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Just for Info, in case the thread starter does not know: M810D, DU and DLU are essentially the same motherboard, just some features like USB2 or LAN available or not. Our download page list them only as M810D.
What you need to know to get a Bios matching your board is the motherboard revision, our patched Bios is available for revision 5.2a or rev 7.5a of your board, it may work (or not) with the OnBoard CPU series revision 5.2c. The revision number is either printed onto the mainboard near a model number or printed very small into one of the corners.
cp
BIOS Guru

i'm sure i had both hardware revisions of the 5.2 tested with the patched bios. but that was quite a while ago. so for the fun and for the pleasure i repatched both bioses again and uploaded them separately. find them on our download page (as usual).
please note that there's a revision 8.0a, too.
if you talk about the M810D you're talking about a PCChips motherboard. ECS' version of the board is called K7SOM+. ofcourse we have those bioses patched, too. i don't know if bioses are interchangeable between PCChips M810D and ECS K7SOM+. the only thing i know for sure is that the hardware revision of the board DOES matter when it comes to the bios.
so take Denniss advice and find your mainboard's revision first.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.