Cannot see 2nd graphics card after updating bios, help!

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
mcn
New visitors - please read the rules.

After having problems with my pc (processor speed) i was advised to update the bios. Since doing this i can no longer see the 2nd graphics card, can anyone help please?

Previously i had the following set up:

Windows Vista 64 PC with 3 monitors on 2 graphics cards (GeForce 8200 & GeForce 9500GT)
Motherboard- ASRock K10N78-1394
Chipset- GeForce 8200
Bios- American Megatrends P1.20
CPU- AMD Phenom II X4 955

My PC has been sluggish since i bought it and crashes quite often, which i put down to Vista so I decided to upgrade to Windows 7 but discovered that the CPU was only running at 800MHz rather than the advertised 3GHz. I was told this is a bios issue and to update the bios to AMI P1.60

After doing so i can no longer use the 3rd screen and i cannot see the 2nd graphics card (GeForce 8200)

The system shows that the motherboard chipset is now nForce 720a and the graphics card as GeForce 9500GT (no sign of the 8200)

The CPU is now faster though!

Can anyone advise how to get the 2nd graphics card (3rd screen) back?

Many thanks
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

It's possible the vbios was changed between the bios revisions, in that case you need to reinstall the drivers for the 8200 and redo your monitor setup in the nvidia screen utility.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
Denniss
BIOS Guru

GF 8200 = OnBoard VGA. Please read your mainboard manual for the proper Bios setting to keep the OnBoard VGA active as xecondary VGA even with a discrete grahics card installed.
The 800 MHz was not wrong, that's how the CPU clocks while idle.