Help! - AMD Radeon 3870 x2

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
dnr
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have an Asus P5GC-VM PRO, and i recently installed an old Radeon 3870 x2 on it.
For some kind of reason system won't use this card, but integrated graphics instead.
Bios settings are set to load pci express card, and integrated graphics, if no card is installed.
Other graphic cards have been tested and work like a charm.

I figured out something. While entering bios with integrated graphics, if i change boot graphics priority to another option that includes pciex, the card will work!!
However, i have to do this every time i turn on my computer.
It seems my computer can't support this card at start up.
Is there anything i can do?
Thanks.
Retrorockit

First thing is be sure you're saving your changes correctly when you exit BIOS. Next try creating a System Restore point to save your old driver file. Then remove the onboard GPU drivers in control panel. You could remove the new ones too. It should boot into safe mode without them. Then load the new drivers. There are some GPU driver removal utilities out there if needed. But with the old drivers removed your OS will have to look elsewhere for a GPU to run. Basically give the new GPU a clean start.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Did you connect the power connector on the front corner of the card correctly?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
jameel-789-riazi

Hi, yes i think that if you're graphic card is not supported on your pc, then may be your graphic card is not working & it can work on another pc.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

When was the last time you replaced the CR2032 coin cell battery? If that is empty settings will not be retained in the bios.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...