How do I disable a intergrated video card in my award bio's

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
Wogi
New visitors - please read the rules.

My bio's version is V4.51PG and my video card is on my motherboard.Need to do this cause i installed a gforce2 pci card.My motherboard serial number is 02/03/1999-i440ZX-W83977-2A69KB3KC-00 .The chipset is Intel 440BX/DX/ZX chipset, and the maker is BCM.Any help on this would be greatly appreciated cause im geting booted playing EQ. :cry:
Wogi=)
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

You can't disable it. In SETUP, go to Integrated Peripherals and set Init Display First to PCI. You will be able to use the onboard card as secondary adapter for dual-monitor configuration (Windows 98 and up).
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
Wogi

Ok checked that and it was already on Pci slot :cry: The Everqest tech guy said i need to disable in my bio's cause he said it was causeing me to get booted to desk top :roll: It happens randomly sometimes 2 times in 5 minutes and sometimes not for hr's.It's more annoying then a major problem.Also every time I start windows (since i removed all the drivers and software for it)it keeps wanting to install it.I always hit cancel.I hope this isnt a problem im gonna have to live with :evil: Also thnx a lot for the help Rainbow :D
Angela

If you go to System on the Control Panel, you can uncheck the option that says "Exists in all Hardware Profiles" (or something like that because I got the spanish version of Windows) that should make windows stop asking you for the drivers and mark the onboard vga adapter with a X.
Well, hope it helps you :wink:

*Note that I speak spanish, sorry if you see horrors 8O *
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

Oh, BTW. some cards with nVidia chips do not work properly in multi-display configurations...
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere