SIS 650 - Asus P4S8L - Trying to update VBIOS

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
Denniss
BIOS Guru

It must be really hard to read the sticky thread and to click on the download page button .....
lars1963
New visitors - please read the rules.

I still can't find the bios upgrade for the Asus P4S8L motherboard (Pundit) on any page I have looked.

Call me stupid all you want - I just need the BIOS and I know someone has it and I just want to get it.

Please can someone point me to a link or mail it to me? Thanks much.
cp
BIOS Guru

as Denniss already stated: read the sticky thread in this section, click on the download link (a new page will open up, check your pop-up blocker, maybe?!) and go to the bios download link for the asus P4S8L (just double checked, it's there and working ;))
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
lars1963

Sorry, I just found this thread day before yesterday.

When you tell me "read the sticky thread in this section" I'm not sure where that is. What is a "section"? What is a sticky thread? Is it in the index? I will look around for it again and see if I stumble across it.

Can someone just post a link to the download page for me? If that is too much to ask I am honestly very sorry.

I feel like I'm being a pain in your butt, when all I'm trying to do is get an video update for a new monitor.

Thanks again fellas - I'm at your mercy because I don't know of any other place on the planet to get that update.
lars1963

I think I found it.

Thanks guys, and sorry to be such a pain. Really sorry.
enricob

WORKS!! thanks very much, I was confused cause the filename of the bios upgrade are the same, (1010psc.awd) ,same size, etc, anyway , its my first bios upgrade, and I recover my pundit in widescreen,:)
cp
BIOS Guru

thanks for reporting back :) have fun with your new widescreen rig!
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
djsoni

Hello, Guys.
I know that may be will become annoying for all of you but unfortunetely i have the same problem with my barebone pc. I just bought 22' HP f2105 wide screen monitor and ofcourse like all of you i can't use it fully. Please, send me the patched bios update for the barebone 'coz i'll become crazy with this asus ****.

Thanx in advance.

Edit - Removed the profanity. KW