VBIOS for SIS 651 chip on DFI Board NS36-TL

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
PacoC
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi to all. I have used a text translator, so perhaps the message is not absolutely correct :?

Recently I have bought a TFT panoramic monitor of 19''. The problem is that I connect when it to the PC I cannot obtain its native resolution (1440x900 px).
I have looked for in the forum, and have seen that there is to update drivers of the controller and the VBIOS.
I have updated driver, but it continues giving problems. With respect to the VBIOS, I have looked for in the download page, but I have not found the model of my motherboard.
What I can do?

Next I leave the data of my computer:

MOTHERBOARD: DFI NS36-TL
As graphical chip uses the SIS-651. In the page of SIS, specific that I would have to update the VBIOS to version 2.28.00 or later.

MONITOR: Samsung 923NW

Thanks
cp
BIOS Guru

there are two versions: NS36-TL and NS36-TL/B

please check your mainboard for a version number and/or post the BIOS string of your mainboard.

i'll patch and provide the bios on our download site. the following resolutions will be available for sure: 1440x900 and 1680x1050.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
PacoC
New visitors - please read the rules.

Finally, I have bought a graphical card ATI, because it gave a little fear me to have to update the vBIOS. :? :?

My model of motherboard is " NS36-TL" (without /B), in case somebody has the same problem that I and don't want to buy a graphical card. :)

In any case, thank you very much by the rapidity in answering and the caused annoyances.
Greetings