Need WinTech/Edom MP071B Bios

BIOS update, EIDE card, or overlay software? (FAQ Hard disk recognition)
Radtazzler
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi,
I scoured the search and found multiple topics on this same board, however all links were dead and am pretty sure i'm out of luck on finding http://www.wimsbios.com/~edwin/downloads/mp071b.bin with BIOS string 03/13/98-i430VX-2A59GW09C-01, but thought I'd ask anyways.
Building this PC for retro DOS gamer rig, runs like a champ, has 4mb vid card, creative sound card, and 20gig HD if i can get a bios to support it, yes i know DosBox is out there but it isnt the same.
Board is
WinTech/Edom MP071B
currently shows when booting up
MP071 Intel 430vx
10/28/96 - i430vx-2A59GW0AC-00

Stamped on the motherboard is MP071B however and Jumpers match what manual says MP071b should have.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

That downloads folder used to be mine so you have come to the right place. Can you make a backup of your current bios and zip that up so we have it for reference? You can send it to elhvb@hotmail.com if you wish. In the same time I will see where the MP071B version has gone, I should have an offline copy somewhere.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
Radtazzler

Thanks for such a quick reply, I used a utility Uniflash and back up the bios, zipped it with 7zip and sent to your posted email addy, if you don't recieve it ill send theough a different email server.
Radtazzler

BACKUP.7z
Wintech/Edom MP071B Backed Up Bios
(87.51 KiB) Downloaded 748 times
Here is the Backed Up bios you requested.
Radtazzler

Hi Edwin, just wondering if you had a chance to see if you still had that Bios Update lying around somewhere, if not no worrys.