Search found 5 matches

by Wayfarer
Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:03 pm
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: Need (GA-8VM533 DL F2a) BIOS Update badly. Please HELP!!
Replies: 15
Views: 11786

My BIOS Rom seems to be soldered to the board. Bummer!! Thanks for that insight KachiWachi. But i do need an update or I can kiss this computer goodbye. And then what do I use? the typewriter and television? AZJ if the rest of the Rom's blank like you say...what could that extra space be used for? A...
by Wayfarer
Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:14 am

Azj-dude i did just that and it shows 512Ks Nicks- I was at the gigabyte website there before i did this post n had already downloaded the updates (every one of them... f2 to f8, and all 256Ks btw) without much thinking. When I tried the Q-flash utility with these it only gave me a size mismatch err...
by Wayfarer
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:00 am

Hi Denniss thanks for the suggestions. My M-board is retail and my PC assembled. I dont think its my RAM cos I had that checked out according to m-board specifications plus reinstalling Photoshop didnt solve the problem and I've the most up to date virus scanner whose scan didnt show nothing. Tnx an...
by Wayfarer
Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:07 pm

Need (GA-8VM533 DL F2a) BIOS Update badly. Please HELP!!

With all the information below you'd think I'd easily have found my BIOS update. I thought so too. After three days of intensive searching the web and mind you i think i do the search thing pretty effectively, this is my last resort. So help me out willya guys??!! (a) One thing is for sure...the mot...