Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- New visitors - please read the rules.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:04 am
Hi, just a quick question
i have a
I've found information about it that says it is an intel trinitron vx or something like that. But the information also says that it is an illegal bios copy.
My question is, can it be updated?
- El cheapo dude
- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:41 pm
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Sure. It's a PCCHIPS board. Identify it's model at http://go.to/th2
(DO NOT KNOW section)
- BIOS Newbie
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:22 am
- Location: Western Australia
Could be the M520
A bright light in a Dark World
- The Hardware Archivist
- Posts: 6275
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:11 pm
- Location: Netherlands
one of the six or seven variants of the M520.
Do not assume anything
System error, strike any user to continue...