UTRON Mobo

How-to identify your motherboard ?
Noel
Master Flasher

@ KachiWachi:

Physically/visually i can see the 4 L2 external chips. BIOS also acknowledged it that it was enabled. But I can feel the processor is working 100% all the time. I can compare it to my previous fujitsu desktop cpu with Pentium 120 MHz, and same version of OS.
Motherboard saved!
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Maybe because of IDE driver problems ?
AFAIK this ugly chipset does not support UDMA, maybe not even DMA.
Noel
Master Flasher

Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway, my friend just took the PC for typing jobs only he will use. :)
Motherboard saved!
Noel
Master Flasher

Got another "almost the same mboard" that we discussed here. Will somebody teach me how to post a pic here. Thnx. Need to post a pic of the mboard
Motherboard saved!
Noel
Master Flasher

Motherboard saved!
Noel
Master Flasher

Motherboard saved!
Ritchie
BIOS Guru

Well the obvious difference as already pointed out is the absent COAST slot, although it looks like the board still has the wiring to mount one on. Given that COAST slots were used on earlier boards, it could mean that this board is slightly newer than the one pictured by Kuriaki and that the slot has been removed, while the wiring for it still remains.

Apart from that there is only one other difference I can pick out but I am finding it hard to be sure from the photos. It looks like the AT power connector and RAM slots *could* be facing the other way.
Noel
Master Flasher

Those pics posted is another mboard. The first mboard doesnt have any COAST at all (even in placement at the PCB). The second one have placement for COAST. Anyway, will experiment and will post soon. Many tnx
Motherboard saved!