Where is my Manufacture Hompage? What BIOS i need?

How-to identify your motherboard ?
Wat3rboy
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello!
My English is not very well so sorry for that ;)!
First; Since the last days i've bought a used ThinClient...there is no CD-Rom, no hdd and no floppy in it, so my intention was to flash the bios to boot from usb, because i think with the current bios version i can't boot from usb!
So i search for the manufactor of this board and i think i've found him. It is Global Circuit Technology! I searched for bios updates from this manufactor but i dont find anything!
i have the award bios id:
05/22/2000-GXm-Cx5530-2A434G9HC-00

maybe u can help me!
thx!
Denniss
BIOS Guru

AFAIR no USB boot with an old Award 4.51 or 4.60 core Bios.
Wat3rboy

sry kannst du mir das auf deutsch nochmal sagen?
thx ;)
Wat3rboy

is there no way to boot up with usb device?
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Der verwendete 4.xx Bioskern von Award ist zu alt um starten von USB zu unterstützen. Zumindestens ist mir noch kein solches Bios untergekommen. Wurde erst mit dem 6.xx Bioskern eingeführt.
-> Bios-ID beginnt mit 2 = Award 4.xx Bios, bei Beginn mit 6 wäre es ein 6.x Bios
cp
BIOS Guru

as Denniss already said: no USB boot with old AWARD cores. and i don't think that there's a bios update anyway.

Mainboard is a SuperTek ST-3WT and it should have a full featured IDE port onboard. CompactFlash cards can be connected to IDE with a simple 1:1 adapter. cpu/chipset is a Cyrix (or later NSC and even later AMD) Geode GXm/GX1 + CS5530A, so you'd better install Linux to get UDMA/33 support ;)

i've one of those machines running here as a (internet via WLAN from my neighbours :)) router/squid.engine
very nice machines. replace the cpu cooler with a std. pentium 1 or K6-2 cooler. no fans needed. mine has an uptime of 3 month now :) and counting...
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Have you got a manual for that thing or at least a jumper/front panel connection layout? Lots of people are looking for that.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
cp
BIOS Guru

sorry, no manual. but i can make a pinout for the front-panel connectors, a jumper map and fsb/multiplier settings. there was a thread about that mainboard a while ago but noone wanted the fsb/multiplier matrix i hacked from the pcb.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

must have missed that then. yes please so i can include it somewhere in the mobokive or on other pages on elhvb.com
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...