MANUAL FOR TRANG BOW TB-6BX PLEASE

Request help finding jumper settings or a motherboard manual.
paddy
New visitors - please read the rules.

:( Hello everybody,
I hope that someone is able to help me with this tb-6BX manual,
I need jumper settings for a new cpu

Thanks in advance
Paddy
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

All I have is a BIOS. I found this picture:
This board was sold by Asound as 400BX (and 400BX II) board. They still exist, but there's no support for this board on their page http://www.asound.net
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

(save overclocking) JP2 at 1-2 close setting (default), In BIOS setup (Chipset Features Setup) at CPU HOST/PCI CLOCK, you can change the host clock frequency in order to reach your desire overclock speed. NOTE:(we guarantee in 66MHz clock CPU, 66/68/75MHz can be reached, and in 100Mhz clock CPU, 100/103/112MHz can be reached without any problem. *For 66MHz CPU example: with a 300MHz CPU (66MHz x 4.5), if you change to 75MHz, you CPU will overclock to 337MHz (75MHz x 4.5) **For 100MHz CPU example: with a 350MHz CPU (100MHz x 3.5), if you change to 112MHz, your CPU will overclock to 392MHz (112MHz x 3.5)

(host 100MHz overclocking) JP2 at 2-3 close setting, this will make the motherboard think that any CPU is a 100MHz CPU no matter if it is a 66MHz CPU *With a 300MHz CPU Pentium II or Celeron (66MHz x 4.5), this will become 450MHz CPU (100MHz x 4.5) This will only work with a Pentium II date code of 9830 or later, but with Celeron, there is no limitations. About 80% of Intel's CPU can be overclocked this way.
Save recovery from overclocking If the CPU's frequency is set too high, there might be no screen that appears. When this happens, you have to correct the frequency to a lower setting. The following steps should be done. 1) To turn the power off, at an ATX power supply, you must press "PWRBT Switch" at least for 4 seconds. 2) Press and hold the "INSERT" key while turning on the power, release when the screen appears. 3) Select a lower frequency in BIOS at Chipset Features Setup.
From a cached tech support page. I think this will be the closest you can get to a manual for this board.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...