Motherboard identification

Request help finding jumper settings or a motherboard manual.
djwhite
BIOS Rookie

My friends friend lose MB manual and I need help to identify MB.He don't know the manufacturer of his motherbard and he don't see anything on the motherboard (it is probable NoName MB and when I said NoName I mean NoName).The only way is this

Left uper corner:

P4ITA v1.0

Left down corner:

06142001-I850-W83627-C-00

Is there any ITA manufacturer !!!? Of course it is Intel chipset I850 Rambus platform but I need exactly marks to tell him how to connect (acording to the manual of course ) pins for Shut down,restart,speaker,HDD led and most important SW Power. There is a problem to Shut Down Comp on software way (Start,Shut Down). Others function he has been conected wright but he can't to find where to connect Power SW.Of course I have a lot of software to identify MB but he lives 500KM far from me and is not High Tech for using Internet and for using software like that. Easyiest way is to send him page from manual with right connection of what I mentioned.But I don't have manual I can't find it on the net becouse I don't know MB manufacturer and serial!!?.I need information soon as possible.Thanks.
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
djwhite
BIOS Rookie

I think that is the MB.I'll send to him to try.Thanks Rainbow.