need help of this motherboard manual i430Vx-2A59GSM9C-00

Request help finding jumper settings or a motherboard manual.
rmond
New visitors - please read the rules.

can anyone help me find or give me the site or where to get the manual of this motherboard (i430Vx-2A59GSM9C-00).pls. tnx
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

That BIOS ID applies to two boards:
San-Li SL-586V and Acorp 586VX

Jumper settings here:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~elhvb/mboards/sup ... -586V.html
rmond

hi! its me again! what are the other brand that carries an SL-586V motherboard coz i cant identify my motherboard if what company made it.but i dont know if this is a brand name coz when i turn my computer on, i can see the motherboard model then some name (SL-586V ARTE CONTROL Ver: E) what does this mean? and in the motherboard itself i can see a name ARTE of one of the chips. hope anyone could help me with it. tnx again!
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

Forget about ARTE (probably just a reseller)!

Will you please check the link I provided? Compare pictures and jumper nomenclature.
rmond

hey, thanks for that link. the picture that is posted at the link is the same with my motherboard. so can you give some advice on how to change the FSB settings or the clock multiplier and also the voltage? can this type of motherboard be overclock? thanks....
NickS
BIOS Bodhisattva

Without wishing to be rude, please read the jumper setting info at the location given above. Discussion of overclocking on this site is banned, there are plenty of other places that discuss it. The jumper info you have will tell you how to set the speed and multiplier; for some later AMD processors the 1.5x setting is used for 3.5x.
Tested patched BIOSes. Untested patched BIOSes.
Emails *will* be ignored unless the subject line starts "Wim's BIOS forum"