I need a manual for my motherboard- here are some pics

Request help finding jumper settings or a motherboard manual.
jdo402
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have no idea how to find a model number or anything like that. If someone can identify this thing from the pics that would be amazing. please help if you can.

cp
BIOS Guru

what's written on the barcode label? what's written on the bios chip sticker? are there any stickers on the side of the pci slots?

btw. there are some damaged capacitory which should be replaced before you try anything else.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
jdo402

i'm new to this what exactly is a capacitory. the label says 11825P5089ZJ1KGY1BR4EH FRU 25P5090
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Don't waste your time on this board. Capacitors are the small things looking like beer (or cola) cans. These should be flat on their upper side but many of them on your board are bulged upwards meaning they are damaged and wil fail ver soon.
On your image five of them in the medium right are bulged and at least one in the center section. If that's another one between CPU and 4-pin auxillary power connector than it's looking even worse.
jdo402

thanks, for your help, i guess i need to get a new motherboard, will i need to get a new cpu or can i use the one I already have?
cp
BIOS Guru

not to mention the three caps hiding behind the cpu cooler :)

sell the thing as whole with ram on a huge internet aution platform and get something new any shiny. ram prices are very low, if you don't mind about bleeding edge gaming you can get a cheap µatx mainboard with vga onboard and a nice dual or triple core cpu.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
jdo402

thank you very much for the help, that just saved me alot of time