Pin Connection Question

Request help finding jumper settings or a motherboard manual.
zepherzs
New visitors - please read the rules.

When I was flashing my bios all went well as you know - thanks again, but in pre-preparation I was reading the jumper manual just to see how to clear the cmos in case I needed it ...but besides that I noticed the CPU Clock Pin Selection for all the different cpu speeds.. ..here's my question: I have a Biostar Mobo M6TZA w/P3 @ 450mhz, however I see the 'pin set up' for it seems to be setup at 400mhz?

Looking at the ..pdf file I downloaded for my board, it has all the listings there, and the 2 that concern me are:
(I didn't know how to preserve spacing so I used periods, but below is suppose to be columns)

. CPU . . . . Clock . . . . . JP4
Speed . . . Ratio . . . . (1-2) . . . (3-4) . . . (5-6) . . . . (7-8.) . . . . (9-10)
. 400 . . . 100x4 . . . . open . . . closed . . closed . . . open . . . . closed
. 450 . . . 100x4.5 . . . open . . . open . . . closed . . . open . . . closed

I can see that my pins have always been set as the 400 - but I have a 450 ..and so the question of course is there a reason that my pins are set for 400 when I have a 450? ..I've always noticed as it boots it does say P3 @ 450 though?

zepherzs
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

On Celeron, P2s and P3s, the multiplier (ratio) is locked inside the CPU, so it cannot be changed by the jumpers. You can set anything there, it will be always 4.5x.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
zepherzs
New visitors - please read the rules.

thanks again Rainbow for your answers and are a great help.