Search found 6 matches

by cappanie
Mon May 29, 2006 4:49 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: boot block! need help
Replies: 0
Views: 3358

boot block! need help

hi, recently i upgraded mother board epox-3vsa rev.1.0 with award bios. 1st - i downloaded latest bin bin (3vsa2207.bin)from manufacture website.this dated on year 2002.once downloaded - files are 1.3vsa2207.bin 2.2 files end with lnz extension 4.update,bat 5.restore.bat 6.awdflash.exe. flashed,and ...
by cappanie
Wed May 24, 2006 7:46 am
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: problem after flash bios
Replies: 7
Views: 5469

well, i'm trying to flash,using hotflash method,with another mobo,chipset via694t,tried using aflash,error message,cant hook your bios!,later tried used awdflash,works,but cant find bin file.since i downloaded from asus ftp, the file similiar to 1003x.awd,so far i dont think so this is bin file. i n...
by cappanie
Thu May 11, 2006 6:24 am

Does the floppy light turn on at any time during the time you 1st turn it on,, if so you could use the blind recovery method using the appropriate commands in the autoexec.bat on a boot floppy. If the floppy drive isn't active then pulling the chip & programming it is what has to be done... :? i no...
by cappanie
Thu May 11, 2006 4:00 am

Are you cleared the CMOS? thanks for the reply, cmos has been cleared, let say if cmos cleared still display will appear....why no display?. the mistake i made is award bios, now similiar to pheonix..wrongly downloaded award flash.exe.i suppose to download pheonix! please let me know what we can do...
by cappanie
Wed May 10, 2006 8:40 am

problem after flash bios

Hello, new member for this forum, well, i have a question to ask,recently i flashed my bios (pheonix) after flash, restarted pc - no display,no post,no beep, motherboard cpu fan power supply fan, motherboard powersupply led all working..can any of members here can help..guide me to recover?,before i...