BIOS Questions that don't belong in the other forums. Read them!
#880 by MrBuj
Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:31 pm
Recommended by Wim's BIOS... BIOS Agent scan: Upgrade your BIOS! DriverMax is the number one driver updater for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP
#880 by MrBuj
Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:31 pm
I sure hope this is the right forum. My Abit BH6 board has been acting strange lately. Anytime I go into the BIOS and whether I make changes or not, upon exiting the monitor shuts down to Standby and the HD LED stays on. Pressing Reset does nothing, only holding the Power button in for 4 seconds will it Shutdown and then I can restart and everything is fine. I have Flashed to the latest BIOS (SP) and even gone back to the original (QM) and it still does the same thing. I've cleared CMOS and disabled PM and checked the Battery all to no avail. Everything works fine and the system is not OC'd. When writing the Flash I did notice the second progress bar showing a green "Not Updated" sector near the end. Does that sound normal? Perhaps there is a section of BIOS that doesn't get updated for a reason? All in all the board works fine except for this little quirk. Thanks. :)