Can't Access BIOS

BIOS Questions that don't belong in the other forums. Read them!
CapnBriggs
New visitors - please read the rules.

I recently used System Mechanic to run a basic quick maintence. It ran fine I though. The next time I started up my computer I got an error message that one of my windows system files was bad. So I tried starting from the CD, it just takes me to the same screen. I realized that my BIOS was not set to boot from CD.

Now for the part of my problem that brings me here. I have a KV8SE Mobo, delete is the key they use to access the bios, unfortunatly this is getting me no where. It just skips right on to that error message. Now I also get the message BIOS not Installed. I can't get to my bios, I cannot run the windows CD to fix my OS, and I need help. Does anyone know of anyother keystrokes that work on asus products? Or the best way to rest my bios. I built my computer my self and know a good bit, but when it comes to bios and things like that I am still new and confunbled. Help please.
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

Are you using a USB keyboard by any chance?
CapnBriggs
New visitors - please read the rules.

yes, tried my ps2 aswell. Finally just had to flash the BIOS and fix my windows issues. Something funky happened with my usb and ps2 ports that went all the way down to the bios it's fixed now. Now the fun fun game of reinstalling all my stuff.