Search found 7 matches

by goldschlager
Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:17 am
Forum: What is my motherboard?
Topic: Need to ID MoBo to identify proper BIOS (checkSum error)
Replies: 12
Views: 5749

FOUND IT!!!!!!!

GT693VA

Now what?
by goldschlager
Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:12 am

UPDATE: Reply from D-YING useless..... clear they couldn't even translate my e-mail as they seemed to think I wanted to place an order. Did find the following item from a dogpile search however. someone with a part # very close to my own posted the following http://www.driverzone.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML...
by goldschlager
Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:56 am

e-mail sent to D-YING.... will update with reply. If no info is forthcoming do I have any options?
by goldschlager
Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:31 pm

Computer is a no name brand - "Frontier Systems" purchased from a used shop (who I'll be calling today) that specializes in small company equipment clearance- nothing found google'ing or in local yellow pages on the make name. I was able to get in when I first saw the behavior by resetting several t...
by goldschlager
Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:57 am

I only get to the BootBlock BIOS (v1.0 - 1998) BIOS ROM Checksum - then looks for the floppy No string in lower corner. one sticker on surface appears to be a unique part number....... 210519948101267 There is a "CE" between the AGP & 1st PCI slot - No other identifiers (why I pulled it out to check...
by goldschlager
Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:09 am

Need to ID MoBo to identify proper BIOS (checkSum error)

PC aquired - used generic brand MotherBoard is dead - checksum error and all non BIOS flash suggestions have been unsuccesful (system worked for 2 months - error occured after reboot) - here is the info found on it. Thanks in advance for any help BIOS Chip AWARD 1998 PCI/PNP 686 195300699 Chips - VI...