Search found 7 matches

by HammerHeadHank
Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:06 am
Forum: RAM compatibility with BIOS
Topic: RAM Problems with a compaq presario 7470?
Replies: 4
Views: 12564

RAM Problems with a compaq presario 7470?

:?: :!: HI,I think i have a ram compatibility issue. I'm trying to up grade the ram on a Compaq Presario 7470 it originally has a 64 meg stick.It has an extra slot for a upgrade so I put a 128 meg pc100 kingston value ram in.Then the problems began 8O Nortons Antivirus said it had a bloodhound virus...
by HammerHeadHank
Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:17 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: hpxt983 MOBO dead?
Replies: 3
Views: 3527

hpxt983 MOBO dead?

8O HI,I was wondering if there is a way to revive this dead MOBO? 1.powers up cpu fan works 2.no beeps 3.post card reader shows no activity 4.cpu reset pin goes hi then low 5.all PS.voltages are present 6.no HD activity this has onboard video,no AGP slot. so my question is is the bios dead since i g...
by HammerHeadHank
Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:00 am
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: WinXP-SP2 after unistall CORRUPT BIOS ?
Views: 3498

Well,I ad XP- PRO with SP-1 installed first ,But my curiousty got the best of me so i installed SP-2 and it did indeed manipilated by bios bin file.I've been in touch with soyo support they have instructed me to re flash to an eairler rev.bios but the problem still exists So the sent me another bios...
by HammerHeadHank
Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:27 am
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: WinXP-SP2 after unistall CORRUPT BIOS ?
Views: 3498

WinXP-SP2 after unistall CORRUPT BIOS ?

HI,ALL I have a soyo sy-7vda mobo.I installed XP-SP2.Thats when my problems started.after running into several compatiability issues,I decided it had too many bugs as to date.So I unistalled it,Then my problems really began.So here is the scoop,MOBO is populated with a PIII 733MHZ CPU,2x256 Kingston...
by HammerHeadHank
Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:22 am
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: Uni-flash force option?
Replies: 1
Views: 4289

Uni-flash force option?

HI,
I'm trying to flash a bios with uni-flash v1.36 it states unknown flash type.So my question is with the force option>Where can i find the four digit hex code it requires to proceed?
Thanks,HammerHeadHank
by HammerHeadHank
Tue May 25, 2004 10:01 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: Soyo sy-7vda weird bios problem
Replies: 0
Views: 2268

Soyo sy-7vda weird bios problem

HI,Everyone This is my first post.The problem at hand is that my mobo a soyo sy-7vda after a clean install of xp pro I installed a skt.370 to tulatin core processor,then put a pent 3 in it the vcore is 1.45v went to the setup page and adj.vcore from the default value of 1.28v to 1.45v this is bios a...