plz help me in updating my bios

BIOS update, EIDE card, or overlay software? (FAQ Hard disk recognition)
msh569
New visitors - please read the rules.

could you plz help me in updating my bios i need it plzzz

my bois is
award 1998 pci/pnp 686 276955912
my motherboard is manli and there is no model no.writen in it and my chipst is intel pci set fw8237ieb
plzzzzzzzzzzz help me the error is when i turn on my pc there is an error come to me say bois check sumerror i find this error before in another pc and wen i update bois it make it nice and no error but i cant find this bois update so plzzz help me....

i have another pc with the same bois it work good but cant detect any HD over 40 gb and no type writen on it or no model its very old MB so i cant find it also but it the same model of bois waitning ur replay thxxxxx
cp
BIOS Guru

topic moved!

please read:
http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/topic1255.html

and report back with the required information.
msh569
New visitors - please read the rules.

one is capacity of hard disk but the second pc is bois check sum error so plz i need this bois update and no details more i write on the board
cp
BIOS Guru

then please create another topic for the bios checksum issue in 'what is my motherboard?'. my advise: if there's no screen output make a photo of the mainboard and post it. nobody is going to be able to help you on the information you posted..it fits for a million boards out there. manli only sells OEM boards.

about the hdd issue: post the bios id.