Search found 16 matches

by hazemhassan
Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:41 am
Forum: General BIOS Questions
Topic: i can not pation my hard disk and install win98
Replies: 0
Views: 2528

i can not pation my hard disk and install win98

i have hard disk segate 40 g.b and i have motherboard shuttle model ae22 p.3 my problem is my motherboard detect my hard disk but this hard i can not partion it or install windows on it i test this hard on another motherboard like gigabyte and accorp it is work with any problem i test it with mother...
by hazemhassan
Fri Jan 03, 2003 6:32 am
Forum: My hard drive isn't recognized
Topic: 80GB: luckytech p6ex3
Replies: 2
Views: 2550

thank you rainbow

thank you rainbow
i get it and it work corectly
but if i am asked how you can patch it can you tell me
i will thank alot of much
by hazemhassan
Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:56 am
Topic: 80GB: luckytech p6ex3
Views: 2550

80GB: luckytech p6ex3

i need to make my motherboard to recogine my HD 80 giga w.d or segat my mother board is luckytech p6ex3 and i can not find any ubgrade bios to it what can i do some of my freinds tell me i can make so ... note:- i get batch file to my mother board before that from rainbow but it see untell 60 giga o...
by hazemhassan
Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:48 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: i get 80 hd segate parkuda
Views: 2668

i did not have the manual plz if you know how can i update from another bios tell me
note:- i upgrade my bios before that one i mean this upgrade is the second not the first so can the last upgrade is defect the first bios and the second defect the second bios plz help me
by hazemhassan
Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:38 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: i get 80 hd segate parkuda
Views: 2668

i get 80 hd segate parkuda

i get hd segate 80 gb parkuda and my moterboard did not recgnize it and i ma upgrade my bios from the site which is make my mother board my mother board is gigabyte bx2000 pintum III and my proseesor is 333 and after upgrade my bios my pc did not work or open what can i do note:- my motherboard has ...
by hazemhassan
Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:46 am
Forum: General BIOS Questions
Topic: i need to make bootable cd rom
Replies: 1
Views: 2738

i need to make bootable cd rom

i need to make bootable cd room cause i see the cd room my freind has it and it has ghost make your windos setup in 3 min.
note it come with his pc from aspire (acer) computer and when i need to make it on my pc it asked me about password
by hazemhassan
Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:19 am
Forum: Video (VGA) and other BIOS/Firmware
Topic: i have vga card intel 740i and when i open windows
Replies: 7
Views: 5583

how i update the bios for vga?

i know how i update the bios for motherboard but how can i update the bios for vga and where can i find the file which is update the bios for vga and thank you for your care
by hazemhassan
Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:57 pm

i need to add some information about my card intel 740 it is 8 m.b and i test it on another motherboard like gigabyte chipst via and it work correctly and i test ati vga card on my motherboard and it work correctly and i install the last virsion driver to my vga card and i enable irq to vga in bios ...
by hazemhassan
Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:10 am

i have vga card intel 740i and when i open windows

i have vga card intel 740i and i have motherboard lucytech p6ex3 and the bios to motherboard is version C and when i open windows 98 it is not open and stop afte step laod all driver what can i do please someone helpme
by hazemhassan
Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:16 pm
Forum: RAM compatibility with BIOS
Topic: i was have ram 64 mb and update it to 192 mb
Replies: 4
Views: 4759

i was have ram 64 mb and update it to 192 mb

i was have ram 64 mb dimm bus 66 and update it to 192 mb with 128 mb 133 mb dimm it is work but i feel is my pc become slow how can i insure it will slow or not

my motherbord is lucky tech p6ex3
by hazemhassan
Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:12 pm
Forum: What does this BIOS or Jumper setting do?
Topic: my ps2 in mymother board did not work
Views: 3969

my ps2 in mymother board did not work

i have ps2 in my mother board did not work i replaced the port which is to ps2 with another but it is not work also what can i do

my motherbord is luckytech p6ex3
by hazemhassan
Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:45 pm
Forum: Notebook BIOS and other problems
Topic: i have ast laptop ascentia m series not work
Replies: 3
Views: 5335

thank you for your reply nick

but i the battry dead thhis laptop make to work without batrry i mean it can work with charge only and if the battry dead the led to charge not work but it is work

and i am ask again if the defect in bios how can i fix it if the lapto[p not work or open
by hazemhassan
Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:55 am
Forum: Where can I find a motherboard manual?
Topic: i am looking for p6ex3 lucktech manual
Replies: 1
Views: 3428

i am looking for p6ex3 lucktech manual

i am looking for p6ex3 lucktech manual and i am ask if it can work with prossecor 500 pintum three 512 cash or not
please help to me
by hazemhassan
Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:51 am
Forum: Notebook BIOS and other problems
Topic: i have ast laptop ascentia m series not work
Replies: 3
Views: 5335

i have ast laptop ascentia m series not work

i have ast ascentia m series laptop not work i will wxplain to you how it not work first it was work and when i need to charge it it is not charge i go to fix charger and i mesure it by avometer and i am sure to fix it and the laptop will be charge but after that when i close it and need to open it ...
by hazemhassan
Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:31 am
Topic: 40GB: luckytech p6ex3
Replies: 4
Views: 4407

40GB: luckytech p6ex3

i need to make my motherboard to recogine my HD 40 giga w.d or segat my mother board is luckytech p6ex3 and i can not find any ubgrade bios to it what can i do some of my freinds tell me i can make something in hard disk to make my mother board recogine my hard without ubgrade bios please tell me wh...