M571 cytrix pro 2 "233mhz"

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
snookie
New visitors - please read the rules.

The board was old so started to play with it, i flashed the bios with the wrong version update, i had win98 on the hard drive and it would only boot up to safemode, so i put the XP Pro disk inn and used it to format the harddrive and to start installing WinXP Pro, half way through installing it said i did'nt have a keyboard!!.. but i typed in all the serials!..
it has lost my Floppy drive, saying FCC error, so i made a bootable CD-rom "win98 boot disk" i put the flash utility on the cd-rom with some .roms/.bins... but the boot disk freezes when it asks if i would like to boot up with cd-rom support ect.... i have tried to install linux mandrake 8.2 on this board and it does'nt get as far as XP did, The floppy light is on and spinning, so i left the AMIBIOS.ROM in the floppy drive over night and nothing happend, i might just be doing it wrong,
FCC error - press F1 to resume, Do i resume? / when i resume, cannot boot from SCI* or Floppy, i seen that when i have a corrupted bios i would have to use a ISA Graphics card, but i can see using a 32mb sis pci card :) please help
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

Connect the HDD to another computer, make it bootable (DOS/Windows 9x), put flash utility and correct BIOS there. Then connect the HDD back, boot from it and reflash the BIOS.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
snookie
New visitors - please read the rules.

ok so how do i do it from winME?