Unable to start the PC (PCchip963g) i need the original rom

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Loslo
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi:

My english sucks, sorry, but i gonna try to explain my problem

i have a pc chips M963G(the version, isn't print on motherboard, but i guess is 3.1 (on back cover of manual apear 3.1 version).

i had the problem that the hardisk and CD rom (both on primary IDE, master and slave) only recongiced when i reset the pc. i solve this, the trouble was the ultradma ide cable, was connected on wrong way.

But after to solve the previus problem, i upgrade the bios flash. with 040510S.rom using amiinf340.exe to do that(both files downloaded from pchip site).

And now, the PC dont start, only if i move jumper to reset CMOS memory start, but when i reset or start again nothing happends, no video, no beeps, nothing.

then i think battery problem, i tried with another, an nothing happend.

so i think is a problem with the version of bios, but i couldn`t find the previus version on pcchips site. Someone have this rom file???, or someone knows how to solve my problem???

please help.
thanks
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

Remember the release date of your original?
Loslo
New visitors - please read the rules.

i solve the problem, i search on inet, an flashed a previus bios, then for advice: if you have a M963G DONT flash :?

than you any way :D
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Pcchips lists Rev 1.3 and Rev 3.2 on it's website - you have to look at your board maybe near the keyboard connector to find your revision number .
Manual revision and motherboard revision are two completely different things !