NOTE: Please disable this BIOS feature about BIOS Guardian
before you start to reflash BIOS.
The steps below show you how to off and on BIOS Guardian when
1. Press Del key while booting. Go to CMOS Setup Utility menu.
2. Go to Advanced BIOS Features submenu.
3. Set the feature BIOS Guardian at Disabled.
4. Save the setting and exit. The system restarts.
5. POST screen holds. A message about BIOS Guardian shows.
6. Press Space bar.
7. Reflash BIOS. Restart the system after complete it.
8. POST screen holds. A message about BIOS Guardian shows.
9. Press G key. The feature BIOS Guardian will be enabled again.
|Recommended tools for finding BIOS Updates...|
Fill in your name and email and receive our ebook 'How to update your PC BIOS in 3 easy steps' (15$ value), free BIOS tips and updates about Wim's BIOS!
Are you currently having hosting problems? Do you feel that your site slowlyness is killing sales or traffic?
Our book Fast, Scalable and Secure Webhosting for Web Developers will give you the knowledge to run your site on a speedy, scalable and secure server!
Start learning about Linux, Nginx, MariaDB, PHP-FPM, Java, IPv6, HTTPS, WordPress and much more!
Tip: Receive your free Chapter Secure your site with HTTPS by joining our mailing list!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests