Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- New visitors - please read the rules.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:50 am
- Absentee administrator
- Posts: 1086
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:06 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Would help if you had a decent host...
Flash your BIOS at your own risk.
- BIOS Bodhisattva
- Posts: 3145
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 10:34 am
- Location: Thames Valley, UK
soupy wrote:Would help if you had a decent host...
Maybe it's the cheap plug, making bad contact. Pay the extra and get a gold-plated plug next time.