Source File Not Found error

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
tooaskewrob
New visitors - please read the rules.

I just put a computer together using a DFI AD77 motherboard. I noticed that the clock always reads 2002. The date and time is always right but the year is always 2002. So I check DFI.com and see that its an error that is solved by downloading a BIOS after 2003. So I download me the two they have and try updating the BIOS for the first time. I download the file AD770225.ZIP and unzip the two files Awdflash.exe and 77b0255.bin I run through the awdflash and I get an error that says "Source file not found"

If its any help during bootup the line at the bottom reads

09/02/2002-KT400-8235-6A6LYD4A C-00

Anyhelp trying to change the bios?
NickS
BIOS Bodhisattva

To clarify:
- you've read the instructions on how to use Awdflash
- you've created a bootable DOS diskette with no config.sys or autoexec.bat, copied 77b0255.bin and awdflash.exe to it and booted from this diskette.
- you entered the command line "awdflash savebios.bin /sy /pn" to save your current BIOS (optional but recommended)
- you entered the command line "awdflash 77b0255.bin /sn /py /cc /cd" and you got the response "source file not found".

Hmm. In that case I can only suggest you typed the character "O" instead of the number zero. Or vice versa. Hope that helps.
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Make sure the extracted .BIN file is not marked as read-only or the DOS-name is crippled with ~1 or other digits