Abit KT7A-RAID and Barton2500+

Don't ask how to over-clock.
drebel
New visitors - please read the rules.

I succesfully patched A9 bios with highpoint raid 2.35 drivers and CPU recognition by rom.by (bios patcher).
The way I run the Barton on the board is trough a wire trick which enables all high multis.So I 'm running at 2266. I even changed some multis values in the bios (user define mode of Softmenu III) to match the new multis created by the wire trick (example : 17x instead of 9x etc...)

So, my question is this : is there a way to change also the values in auto mode (let's say 900 (100) to be 1700(100) )? Is it possible through some timetables? Could anyone guide me through the process?

regards
apple_rom
Use my patch at your own risk!!

drebel
At this moment i write special new bios for this MB (Abit-KT7A) with support all AMD-CPUs (upto Barton/Applebred etc) and koefs>12.5.
Be waiting... soooooooon... :)
drebel

WOW! Warm news from cold places...that's great!
From what I can assume ,the new bios could't solve the hardware incompatibility with the higher koefs, right? I mean , will it make my wire trick obsolete?
Keep up the good work ,apple.Lots of patience here ;)
drebel

Any progress apple_rom? :oops:
drebel

Seems we 're getting real close.I noticed support for Via C3 and new Koeffs.
Is there any chance of adding "HostCLK-PCI" option to the bios ?
I did it by hacking A9 bios , but unfortunatly memories stayed in HostCLK speed .The thought is to keep my PC133 memory modules while increasing FSB as high as possible on that barton