Packard Bell Multimedia C 115A

Request help finding jumper settings or a motherboard manual.
Nugent
BIOS Newbie

I'm attempting to upgrade the above computer for one of my local union officials to do some of his work at home. I've already told him hooking this box to the 'net would probably just be an exercise in frustration. He's just going to run office programs on it and I'd like to upgrade it to the max. I've already tried PB's site with no luck. Does anyone out there have a link to the motherboard manual?
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

Looks like a Socket-7 system. There should be no problems with network on internet. You should be able to upgrade the memory upto 128MB.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
Nugent
BIOS Newbie

I'm more interested in processor speed and the internal voltage of the CPU. I have a couple of chips to spare and need the manual to determine if any of them are compatible. It's presently running at 120 MHz and appears to have settings up to almost 200 MHz.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Check the top surface of the board and reply with any part number you find printed on the board or on stickers

If you can reproduce what bios string it shows during startup that might be an indication too
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
Nugent
BIOS Newbie

On the slot side of the riser board are two bar coded stickers with the following numbers: PSOR64831743, and 181685 PB-SMT. No BIOS string appears during bootup.
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

Install Windows 95OSR2 (+tons of updates that are available from Microsoft) and Office 97 and it will work nice. I'm writing this on Pentium 100, 80MB RAM, 30GB HDD ( :D ) - Windows 95OSR2, MSIE 5.5SP2. It's pretty fast - you don't need fast CPU, but lots of RAM, fast HDD and some decent graphics card.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
Nugent
BIOS Newbie

It's already running Windows 98 (not Second Edition) and I intended to install a copy of Office 97 Professional, but this union official isn't very knowledgeable about computers and the Union Hall uses Office 2000. I may try to install that to prevent him having version problems with bringing his documents home. If 2000 won't run on this old beast, I'll just teach him how to save 2000 docs to 97 format.