BIOS SET UP CAN NOT DISPLAY

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
akinur
New visitors - please read the rules.

My PC was working well, some reason I removed its Hard Disk, and set an another PC's HD, try to start PC, its not start, set the BIOS, startup from HD, can not start.

Replace and set up first HD, I mean its own HD. Try to start. Nothing shows in the Monitor. PC's power is OK, Monitor is working, Fan is running, video card setting is OK. CD can open, But FD is not working, and HD has no sound, don't know HD and Keyboard working or not. Keyboard’s Caps Lock or Num Lock press but light is not on.

F1, F2, Delete or Pause Break press but don't show the BIOS setup in the Monitor. Change HD’s Jumper set (I forget which Jumper set is perfect for HD) and try but NO RESULT.

PLEASE ANSWER ME AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks you all,
I checked every cable and re-set them,
BUT NO RESULT
Finally I decide to remove battery from Mother Board.
I removed wait 24 hrs and re-set it.
NOW IT’S WORKING
-------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by akinur on Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
KachiWachi
The New Guy

Make sure everything is plugged in correctly and try again.
Yaye
BIOS Rookie

If you try to start a pc with another HDD (with Windows installed from another pc) it's right that the computer doesn't start.

If you replace its own HD, the computer should start: check all connections.

Remember that the main HDD (with the Operating System) must be set as MASTER and the other drive on the same bus cable must be set as SLAVE, then check settings in your bios.

If the HDD has no sound change the power cable with the CD drive one(so you can check if is a power problem)