intel/ami bios logo replacement

Only for programmers and BIOS gurus with technical questions.
two4flinching
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have an intel willow springs 2 mobo.Its from a gateway desktop computer so it has gateways bios logo.I have been trying to remove/replace the logo for almost a year now.I have dumped the bios chip but cant seem to get any AMI tool to edit it.The only tool that seems to recognize it is amideco.I was able to extract the contents with amideco aswell.Here is a screen shot i took.
Also here is the bios dumped with my willem programmer
www .multiupload .c om/0VF03APB7B
sorry about link above forum wont allow offsite link and forum wont allow files larger then 256k to upload to forum.
Attachments
AMIdeco.WL810E.jpg
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

As far as I can remember you will need to convert a BMP file to a .USR logo file and flash that one with the Intel flash utility. You can't use AMI tools for these bioses as they were quite customized for Intel. Not 100% sure it will work with the retail Intel iflash even since this is an OEM-only board, it was never retailed as such.

Provided I can find the time, I'll try and see what I can find/come up with. Do you have a logo file you want to put in there?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
two4flinching

I think i have tried that intel logo tool with no luck.Maybe i just didnt use the correct version though.Yes i have a logo i would like to use, but really i just need the gateway logo removed.What pisses me off is you can disable the full screen logo in the bios, but theres still a small gateway logo that shows up in the top middle sceen during post message.
two4flinching

I remember trying some intel tool to replace logo but it didnt work.But i may have just tried the wrong tool.I do have a bios logo i would like to use, but even just removing the gateway logo would be good enough.Theres also a small gateway logo that appears on the top of the post message screen if you disable the full screen bios logo.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

OK, I'll see what I can find/botch up...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...