Gigabyte GA-M68SM-S2 added processors (AGESA 3.7.1.2 and cpucode.bin)

Don't ask how to over-clock.
VirWayer
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi!

It seemed unfair to me for a long time that new processors were not brought to this motherboard and I encountered this when I wanted to update the CPU. As a result, after several unsuccessful attempts to plug in processors like Phenom and Athlon II X2, they launched Athlon X2 6000. The seller himself was interested in experimenting.
few days ago, a seditious thought crept into my head: "Can't you do something with BIOS yourself?" I went to smoke inet and found the answer to my question.
I was able to remove AGESA v3.7.1.2 and with it ncpucode.bin from the BIOS of the two motherboards Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H version F12F and GA-MA790FX-UD5P version F6F. Then I put all this into the BIOS file version F3 my motherboard in the same order. At the same time, i corrected the version number and date in BIOS itself.
Theoretically all CPUs up to Phenom II X6 1100T have to be started. But this is hardly judging by the conclusion made by me, reading inet. Most likely a trouble in the power circuits. But almost the same motherboard Gigabyte GA-M68SM-S2L holds clearly more CPUs than mine. So her list of compatible processors can, I think, be oriented precisely.
File with firmware in the attach. I myself cannot check without consequences, because if BIOS does not start, then I will not even be able to recover. Therefore, a request to those who understand to see the file, and to those people who can check on real iron, to check.
Once again, I warn you that BIOS is not tested and may not start, so I'm not responsible.
Another request to All: can he suggest how to do here increase the voltage on memory through BIOS and boot from a flash drive more than 4 GB?
Attachments
motherboard_bios_ga-m68sm-s2_f4.zip
(711.88 KiB) Downloaded 300 times