Finally found it:
http://www.elhvb.com/mobokive/Archive/I ... /ka266.pdf
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Search found 2877 matches
- Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:08 pm
- Forum: In-depth High-tech BIOS section
- Topic: Getting BIOS image from Fujitsu-Siemens .ocf files?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5014
I have Fujitsu-Siemens D1214 board that seems to have a BIOS problem. There is recovery mode but it does not work - as I probably don't have proper BIOS rescue disk (and haven't found how to create one). The BIOS update disk from Fujitsu-Siemens contains flasher and some .ocf and .omf files. But I n...
- Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:08 pm
- Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
- Topic: Disable "F8 to Enter Boot Menu" in Award Bios V6.0
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7188
This crap is unfortunately in many new BIOSes. These "very cool" features actually prevents the boards from being used in any serious applications
- Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:59 pm
- Forum: My motherboard is dead
- Topic: USB port gets only 0.2V + BIOS POST freezing!!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3057
That should be a MOSFET. They're probably part of CPU power circuit - replace it with the same part. USB power is another problem - there should be fuse (usually marked F1 or FS1 on the PCB) somewhere near the USB connector which might be blown.