Looking for a Bios Update for an gainward GF4 TI 4200

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
Carel
New visitors - please read the rules.

Heloow, im @ this forum for the first time, so be gentle.
I have a problem on mine fathers computer, it doesnt matter what he has, he he has a compatibillity problem with the asus p4t533c and mine old gf4t4200.
The video mem seems to b sometimes weird(scrambled) when he had a cold boot on his system.
But now comes the weird part, the v-card is ok en the board also. ive tried verything, like drivers, mobo bios updates, changing voltages, other psu,timings, underclock the cpu/fsb etc.
With an gf3and a ti4600 of asus, the board is fine, no strange things when its cold. And the gainward is also ok in mine system...
I think its a compatibillity thing between the v-card en the mobo...., well is must b that...

He has sometimes also srambled stuff b4 windows, so it cant be a driver.

Well as u can see, id did almost everything to prevent this problem...

The only thing i can think of is a bios update 4 the gainward, but i can't find it everywhere :(
soupy
Absentee administrator

Sounds like bad memory. Run a diagnostic.
Flash your BIOS at your own risk.
Carel
New visitors - please read the rules.

soupy wrote:Sounds like bad memory. Run a diagnostic.
No, that cant be , ist only bad when its cold, and on mine system the card runs fine , really no artifacts etc. and mine system is even faster. Both products, the v-card and the mobo are separately stable.

PS, is there a diagnostic 4 testen videomem , ik dont know it yet, i know artifact testers or 3d benches :)