PC dead after BIOS update . External EEPROM flash-useless.

Video, SCSI, modem, CDROM/CDR/CDRW, etc.
itsmeyourenemy
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello guys.
I updated my BIOS from Windows ( using ASUS update) for enabling widescreen resolution by downloading the patched bios here. I know..I should not have done it. I came to know this only after the inevitable happened.
The system would not boot, no display, no beep codes.
So, I gave the mobo to a guy who had a EEPROM programmer so that he could program the EEPROM externally.
He tried to load different versions of the BIOS for my mobo into it. But still, there is no beep or display and the system does not boot. He replaced the capacitors too. But, no use.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
And before I forget, I need to get it fixed soon....really soon. Pls do reply soon
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

what board model is this?

btw, if the capacitors were shot it's always possible that in the replacement procedure parts of the board got too hot and toasted the chips on your board. there's always a certain risk involved in soldering on your board...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
itsmeyourenemy
New visitors - please read the rules.

Sorry...forgot to mention the most important info.
Its a ASUS p4S333-VM.

The guy who programmed the BIOS is a professional. So , I guess he would not have fried the Mobo....
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

...even for professionals, they're human after all and can make misktakes. Last but not least, try a different bios chip, they can die too.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...