Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- New visitors - please read the rules.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:57 pm
sorry if I am being stupid but as far as I can see 63 is not a manufactures code and I am stuck.
- The UniFlasher
- Posts: 3122
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:16 pm
- Location: Slovakia
- The Hardware Archivist
- Posts: 6273
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:11 pm
- Location: Netherlands
Peel off the sticker to see its real ECS part number.
Do not assume anything
System error, strike any user to continue...
- BIOS Guru
- Posts: 3153
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 8:16 pm
- Location: Near Hannover (CEBIT) Germany
Should be K7VZA Rev 1.x(KT-133) or Rev 3.x(KT-133A)